In india there are so many bikes comming day by day, so many models are introducing in indis day by day, the famous bike manufacturers like bajaj, herohonda, etc are came for india and now Aprilia, the world’s fourth largest bike manufacturer. It is coming for Indian two wheeler markets with their brand new model called Aprilia TUONO V4 R. Aprilia is a subsidiary of Piaggio, which is one of the favorite rickshaw and mini truck manufacturer in the nation. The bike was launched in EICMA show held in Milan last year. The bike is expected to be launched in India by mid 2011 and the price of this upcoming model in India is not yet announced and is expected to be around Rs.2,000,000/-.
- One of the special features of Aprilia TUONO V4 R is Aprilia Performance Ride Control APRC joystick.
- It is 2nd generation electronic dynamics control package which is developed by Aprilia to get closer to physical limits of riding.
- APRC is based on automotive inertia sensor platform, with 2 accelerometers and 2 gyrometers which allow the ECU for determining the control engine torque and dynamic state of motorbikes.
- It helps a rider to exploit bike’s full performance potential in every condition.
- It is a motorbike that can go beyond wildest dreams of most hardcore enthusiast rider.
- Bore and stroke used in Aprilia TUONO V4 R is 78 × 52.3 mm.