Hi, friends this is smashit,here i got a question i.e., how to set the HonorAutorunSetting registry Key manually….?
Sol. Here the solution given below is helped to solve this problem…….i hope u may also satisfy with solution given below
Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- Right-click in the right side pane, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type HonorAutorunSetting, and then press ENTER.
- In the Value data box, type 1, click Hexadecimal if it is not already selected, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Restart the system for the new settings to take effect.