Twitters co-founders Biz Stone and Evan Williams yesterday in Twitter, at its first-ever developers conference — known as Chirp at San Francisco released some great stats about the tremendous growth of Twitter.
Some important stats are,
- 105,779,710 registered users
- 3 billion API calls a day
- 175 employees
- 600 million searches per day
- 300,000 new users per day
- 180 million unique visitors per month
- 37 percent of active users use Twitter on their phones
- 75 percent of traffic comes from outside Twitter.com
- 100,000 registered applications
So what do you think of twitter’s growth? Let me know in comments.